- Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients’ needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
- We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) checks and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
- When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Sayers Animal Hospital understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 3 monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where we’ll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com.
- Another payment method is Scratchpay, where you can pay your veterinary expense over time. Please visit scratchpay.com for more information.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Charges over $200 Interest- Free For 6 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option four your family and pet is insurance coverage. To learn more, please vist the following pet insurance websites:
Wellness and Preventative Care
Protect your pets from fleas, ticks, heartworms and intestinal parasites year-round!